Jamey Jasta (born James Shanahan) best known as the lead vocalist of Hatebreed and Kingdom of Sorrow, owner of Stillborn Records, and also the “rock themed apparel” line called Hatewear, released his first solo album featuring guest appearances by Phil Labonte from All That Remains, D. Randall Blythe and Mark Morton from Lamb of God, Tim Lambesis from As I Lay Dying, Zakk Wylde and Mike Vallely, and the album will be released on July 26th, 2011 via eOne Music and Century Media.
And “Jasta” is a modern, colourful metal album with different aromas, but full of intense metal riffs and hardcore attitude.
“Walk That Path Alone” it’s a groove metal anthem, “Mourn The Illusion” merging classic thrash sounds with modern elements, “Screams From The Sanctuary” have a strong hardcore approach, but also cutting metal guitar riffs – and track by track, Jasta delivering classy, strong, catchy metal themes.
This is classic and modern simultaneously, powerful and melodious, catchy and crushing.
01. Walk That Path Alone (2:17)
02. Mourn The Illusion (3:15)
03. Screams From The Sanctuary (3:04)
04. Nothing They Say (4:01)
05. Anthem Of The Freedom Fighter (3:41)
06. Something You Should Know (feat. Phil Labonte from All That Remains) (2:53)
07. Set You Adrift (3:23)
08. Enslaved, Dead Or Depraved (feat. D. Randall Blythe from Lamb of God) (3:05)
09. With A Resounding Voice (feat. Tim Lambesis from As I Lay Dying) (3:05)
10. The Fearless Must Endure (feat. Zakk Wylde) (3:14)
11. Heart Of Warrior (Feat. Mike Vallely) (1:58)
12. Death Bestowed (Feat. Mark Morton from Lamb of God) (3:33)
13. Bury Me With My Beliefs (Bonus Track)
14. The Fearless Must Endure (feat. Zakk Wylde) (Shredathon Version) (Bonus Track)