“Imagination. Use it as a weapon.” Or… “No fixtures, all you need is a good vibe, oh and a passport from another planet.” Simple like that.
Formed as an art project in 1990 by Ben Watkins to collaborate with other artists and to create experimental music and non-musical soundtracks that would work with installations, art pieces, and film projects, Juno Reactor becomes a constantly changing ensemble of musicians from across the world delivering a large variety of music genres and styles from trance to industrial and from trip hop to goa and world music.
11 tracks, “Inside The Reactor” is an anniversary remix album after two decades of blending trance, mixing traditional electronica and world music. Featuring MIDIval PunditZ, Bombay Dub Orchestra, Thomas P Heckmann, Sound Vandals and versions of classics such as “Mona Lisa Overdrive”, â€œPistoleroâ€, â€œConga Furyâ€, â€œNavrasâ€, this is a breathing trip into up to date trance and club/dance music and an excellent mixture of different electro sounds, styles and genres in the tasty Juno Reactor “style”. My favorites are “Mona Lisa Overdrive” and “Hotaka”, but this is just a subjective and absolutely not fair extraction of tracks, I love in the same way the mysterious perfumes of “Zwara” and the hypnotizing “Pistolero”.
01. Navras (MIDIval PunditZ Remix)
02. Conga Fury (Ace Ventura Remix)
03. Rotorblade (Perfect Stranger Remix)
04. Mona Lisa Overdrive (Thomas P Heckmann Remix)
05. Zwara (Thomas P Karni Remix)
06. Pistolero (Bombay Dub Orchestra Remix)
07. Hotaka (Uber Tmar Remix)
08. Children of the Night (Soundvandal Remix)
09. The Heavens (Juno Reactor Lost 1995 Mix)
10. Guardian Angel (Dino Psaras Remix)
11. Navras (Jayant Remix)